Sunday, December 24, 2006

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs

Yes, indeedy...where would we be without the good old pharmaceutical companies looking out for our mental health. Administering to our every schizophrenic whim, conceptualising our various phycoses...

I've changed my meds recently as the previous post explains. The following is a bit of whimsy that is firmly embedded between the succulent thighs of reality.

Here's how I see it..

****

It's the bee's knees

I’m on a new medication

apparently the old one
wasn’t up to the job
out of the ark, really
I mean Prozac’s
been around forever.

my pragmatic doc
assures me that these
new ones are the bee’s knees
even if I indulge
in a few daily beverages
now that’s really good news
and they seem to be working fine

my only problem now
is staying awake long enough
to go to sleep

Cooldragon
24th December 2006 ©

No comments: