Friday, July 14, 2006

Another sunny Friday...

Nothing much to report, really, but what there is I will.

The sun is shining for change, although it is still chilly. I love the winter: snow, ice, rain, I love it all. I wouldn't give you fourpence for the summer. Why am I not living in Canada or Alaska you ask? If you come across an answer let me know, OK?

Woke up yesterday with a mad idea for a piece of flash... so what else if new? After flesh-eating goats, what else could there be? But it's finished in draft form, and my Super-Editor will no doubt rip strips off me for my misuse of commas, apostrophes and tense. As it should be... she's good, too, even if I moan.

Wrote a poem yesterday also (three, actually) for our monthly live poetry group challenge. This month's theme is "The Mirror" which is a great theme. One poem I will turn into a piece of flash later... I seem to be addicted to flash as I am to sonnets.

But then I'm an addictive bugger at the best of times. Oh, well... time for gin and coke. No, of course I'm not addicted!

iccy

No comments: