Thursday, July 13, 2006

To hangover or not to hangover...

...that is the question I've never asked myself. However, it is a curious thing that I never get hangovers. Curious enough in itself, don't you think? But what I cannot figure out is whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I mean, if I got the sort of hangover that I see other people enjoying, then maybe I wouldn't drink as much... and I drink a fair bit. On the other hand, I enjoy drinking, so if I got hangovers I might think twice about drinking so much, and thereby deny myself the pleasures of it.

Do you see my dilemma? Sure, if I didn't drink as much I would have more money to spend on other things. Like what? I don't wear underpants or bet on racehorses... and I get pleasure from the money I spend on booze.

Perhaps there's no dilemma at all... or if there is, it is all in my head. But then, isn't everything?

NONONO! I refuse to go there..... today.

No comments: