Thursday, July 20, 2006

Can't see the sun, so I'm safe...

Dear Delicious Diary...

I'm on my 4th rum and coke, and loving it. I'm a gentle person, and enjoy my addictions with decorum and style... well, mostly. I have had the occasional falling out with my karmic side, but by and large karma and I are kool.

So what's new? Bugger all, really. Just the same old same old, as the illiterate say. Personally, being a writer, I'd say that nothing has changed and that everything is just the same.... see the difference? (Yawn..)

So, then, I'm off shortly to combine, heat up and add to a whole plethora of fridge scraps for dinner. I'll add onion, jalapenos, carrot and a lot of steamed rice... easy peasy. That'll take care of the left-overs from the last three nights. I'm nothing if not thrifty....

iccy

No comments: